Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sample Question For Interview

1. Why have you applied to ABC?
2. What attracts you to ABC?
3. What do you know about our business/the financial services industry?
4. What qualities/skills do you have which make you suitable?
5. Describe your ideal position within our Firm.
6. What are your future goals?
7. Who else have you applied to and why?
8. What degree classification/GPA are you expecting?
9. Why did you choose to study at ________ university/college/business school?
10. What have you learned at university/college/business school which you can bring to this position?
11. Tell me about your involvement in _________ (e.g. student society, sports team).
12. Can you give me an example of working in a team?
13. Please tell me about a time when you were under intense pressure.
14. Give me an example of a time when you handled a major crisis or problem.
15. Give me an example of where you demonstrated leadership.
16. What are your strengths/weaknesses?
17. What did you gain from your previous work experience/internship(s)?
18. What do you do in your spare time?
19. Have you any questions to ask me?
20. Tell me about a significant achievement that you are proud of.

No comments: